Having one of the best office printers in 2021 can be crucial for your workplace. We have all experienced paper jams and poor quality printing. All of these could be quite annoying. You want to complete your work quickly and efficiently. To do so, you need a good working printer to help you tackle any sort of situation. The list here would make your life easier. With so many office printers in the market, getting the best office printer, that suits your needs can make a difference.
After comparing and testing so many different office printers, here are ten office printers that you would want to check out. Factors like price, quality, speed, durability, and features have been taken into account to offer the best your money can provide. Here are some of the best office printers deals for 2021 you wouldn’t want to miss.
After testing many office printers, these are our recommendations for the best office printers in 2021:
- Brother Monochrome Laser Office Printer
- Canon image CLASS D1620 Printer for Office
- Office Brother MFC-L8900CDW Printer
- HP Color Laserjet Pro M180nw Printer for Office
- CANON PIXMA iP110
- Epson Workforce WF-7710 Printer
- Canon Color image CLASS MF644Cdw Printer
- HP Color LaserJet Pro Multifunction M479fdw Printer
- Xerox Phaser 6510/DN Color Printer
- Xerox VersaLink B400/DN
Top 10 Best Office Printers Reviewed
1. Brother Monochrome Laser Office Printer, MFCL2710DW
What you have here is one of the best office printers in 2021, all in one, for small businesses. Whether you are running a home-based business or only just getting started, this is one product you should check out. The MFCL2710DW is a compact all in one office printer. With an incredible speed of up to 30 ppm, you can get your job done quickly. There are so many features you wouldn’t want to miss.
- Compared to the other printers that are suitable for an office, it is smaller and lighter. It packs all the essential features you would want in your office printer.
- The company marks its speed at 36ppm, but you are sure to get up to 30 pages printed in a minute. With 50 sheets of automatic document feeder and a paper capacity of 250 sheets, it efficiently saves your time.
- It is versatile. You can print different materials ranging in various sizes.
- Thanks to its wireless functions, you can print from anywhere. You send printable documents wirelessly via desktop, laptops, tablets, or smartphones. Apart from this, you get so many connectivity options. Connections through ethernet interface, USB interface, or even Mopria, Cortado Workplace, AirPrint, Google Cloud Print 2.0, Brother iPrint&Scan, wi-fi Direct, etc. is possible. It is compatible with operating systems like Linux, windows, and mac.
- As an office printer and scanner, you are looking for something with low maintenance costs. It has automated features which helps you to print both sides. It reduces paper wastage. It also comes with a toner saver mode helping you save toner cost
- Highly compact and portable
- You get multiple features at an affordable rate
- Easy to connect and use
- Could have issues with wi-fi if not connected properly in the first place
2. Canon image CLASS D1620 (2223C024) Printer
Here is another great printer for your workplace. As an office printer and scanner, the Canon image CLASS D1620 (2223C024) offers an amazing experience. Unlike other printers, you have the power to customize your home screen the way you would want it. You have a heavy-duty high-speed printer, which is sure to meet all your printing needs.
- It delivers a fantastic speed of up to 45 pages per minute.
- You can print almost anything. You are looking at about eight by 14 inches of printable surface area through this printer.
- Thanks to its dash replenishment, you save 10 percent on all ink orders.
- It is programmable. According to your needs, you can customize your home screen.
- It holds a paper capacity of 2,300 sheets, which is highly noteworthy.
- With the single-pass duplex scan, you can quickly get both sides of your documents scanned in one go.
- It supports windows and mac operating systems. It is also available with wireless and wi-fi connectivity.
- To top it all, you also get three years limited warranty with this product.
- It is customizable
- It supports wireless connectivity
- It scans two sides in one go. The copier is fast and smooth.
- It is heavy and bulky
3. Brother MFC-L8900CDW Printer
Here is another all in one printer for offices from Brother. One of the best all in one office printer with a wireless connection, Brother MFC-L8900CDW offers you a high-speed quality printing. It is highly efficient. You can tone down your expenses on print. If you are running a business that requires heavy-duty photo-copying, then this is the right choice for you.
- The maintenance cost for this printer is quite low, so, if you are running a small business this one could be the best office printer for you. The brother toner cartridge prints 6,500 pages. You are sure to get your money’s worth from each replacement.
- It yields a printing speed of up to 33 ppm. You can finish a ton of work in no time. Apart from this, the Brother MFC-L8900CDW also supports a single pass duplex scan. The rate for this exceptional feature touches 58 pm.
- The advanced scanning system means that you can wirelessly scan through mobile devices.
- The printer also comes with a 5″ color touchscreen display. The home screen is customizable, with over 64 customized shortcuts.
- It is compatible with operating systems like Windows, Linux, and mac.
- You can add multiple paper trays. The capacity would quickly increase from 250 sheets to 1300 sheets.
- Easy to manage paper capacity using extra trays.
- Very easy to setup
- It may be too significant an investment if you are running a small business.
4. HP Color Laserjet Pro M180nw
If you are looking for a proper HP office printer, this would be the best office printer to buy. After researching and testing various HP printers, this printer stands out. It is an all in one wireless office printer. You get it at a very reasonable rate.
- As mentioned above, the wireless feature makes it easy for us to print from anywhere. Using your smartphone or tablet, you can print by installing the HP Smart app. If you are an iPhone user, you can get access to your printer via AirPrint.
- It offers laser-quality printing documents and high-quality photos.
- It also offers wi-fi connectivity
- With the HP auto on/off the feature, you can now save energy. It will automatically switch on when you need it and switch off when you don’t.
- It has a printing speed of 17 pages per minute. The tray capacity of this printer is 150 sheets.
- Hassle-free. Quick and easy to setup
- For a printer with scanning ability, it is quite cheap. It offers excellent features at an affordable rate.
- High-quality printing
- Printing speed usually fluctuates
5. CANON PIXMA iP110
After testing several Canon printers, the PIXMA iP110 printers certainly makes an impact. Under its price range, it has to be one of the best all in one printer for a small business or office. If you are looking for a printer for your workplace, you should check it out. One of its key features is that it is compact. The lightweight design makes it portable and easy to carry. Since it has wireless features, you can print documents on the go.
- It provides a high-quality printing experience. With DP inch of 9600× 2400 in color, it delivers high-quality pictures.
- You don’t have to worry about storage. It is highly portable. Its compact design makes it easy to keep it on your desk. It doesn’t take much space
- With the wireless features, you can connect to it anytime you want to from anywhere. By installing the Pixma Printing Solutions app, you can quickly get your job done. You can also print from anywhere via PhotoPrint.
- It is compatible with operating systems such as windows, IOS, android, and mac.
- The print speed is about 9ppm.
- It comes with battery features.
- Portable and easy to carry around. You can even take it in your vehicle while traveling.
- High-quality printing
- Unlike other high-end product, it is affordable based on its features
- It is not as sturdy, and you might need to be careful while handling it.
6. Epson Workforce WF-7710 Printer
Powered by Precision Core, it offers high-quality scanning and printing work. You can expect a quality beyond laser printer. Low on maintenance cost, the Workforce WF-7710 is an ideal office printer for small businesses. Thanks to its configuration, it consumes less power. Seamlessly offer borderless prints of up to 13″ by 19″. With an average of 18 pages per minute, you can get your job done quickly and efficiently. No wonder most small business owners opt for this printer. Keeping aside its other features, the Workforce WF-7710 comes at a reasonable price.
- You can expect high-quality printing and scanning from it.
- The automated 2-sided printing, copying, scanning, and fax make our work hassle-free. It also supports roughly around 35 pages of the auto document feeder.
- Its versatility is highly commendable. Paper handling becomes quite easy with WF-77100. You can print even large surface areas without any problem. You can quickly scan up to 11″ by 17″ with the help of 2-sided auto document feeder
- The color touchscreen is quite easy to navigate and control
- You can print using a device like the iPhone, tablets, iPad, and other smartphones. It supports wireless connection making it convenient for your workplace or business establishment.
- Ultimate wireless printing and net to navigate working — Print compatibility with iPad, iPhone, Android tablets, and smartphones.
- It has a paper capacity of a 250-sheet tray, plus another space for specialty paper.
- It is cheap and easy to use
- Highly economical
- Its versatility is highly commendable. You can print almost anything.
- It saves energy thanks to its power saver mode
- You would be able to use only Epson cartridges. Third-party cartridges might not work with this printer
7. Canon Color image CLASS MF644Cdw Printer
Canon has produced so many suitable printers over the years. After testing and researching various printers, here is a printer that you should give it a go. The Canon Class MF644Cdw gives you a great experience. The display screen is very intuitive. It comes with a 5-inch touchscreen, which almost feels like using a smartphone. The wireless usability of the device comes in handy. Even without an external router, you can quickly get your printer connected to mobile devices. The wi-fi feature works fine, and you can join it to your device to send documents or pictures to print from anywhere.
Whether you are running a small or medium-sized business or only just started, this Canon printer would suit your workplace. The maintenance cost is low compared to other printers. Apart from this, the printer comes at a mid-range price, which isn’t a bad buy.
- The application library is easy to use and function. You can even customize the home screen to your liking. No more having to look for different options to get your printing job done. Everything is where you want it.
- It has excellent security features. Your chances of loss of confidential documents are minimal as the device saves it in its short term memory. It gets removed once you do your printing. It has a login feature where security settings are concerned.
- The Canon CLASS MF644Cdw is efficient. The one-pass duplex document feeder makes scanning quick and efficient. The print time of this printer is around 20 pages per minute, which is enough for small print jobs. The paper handling capacity is 250 pages.
- It supports windows and mac operating systems. It comes with wireless and wi-fi connectivity. You can print from anywhere with your mobile devices by setting up connections.
- Thanks to its all in one high capacity cartridge the supply costs are reduced exponentially. The nifty little feature of two-sided printing comes in handy. It also has the added ability to print more than one page in a sheet cutting paper consumption. Talk about saving the environment. You would be the new Captain Planet.
- With the dash replenishment, you can save up to 10% while reordering your inks. The printer marks the ink level once it is activated. It can place orders once the ink level drops down. You can cancel this feature anytime you want.
- It offers high-quality picture and documents printing
- The one-touch easy-to-use home screen plus its customizable feature is highly commendable.
- It is easy to use
- Low on maintenance cost.
- It is secure
- It does not come with a manual. Fortunately, the help screen on the printer would guide you through most of the stuff.
8. HP Color LaserJet Pro Multifunction M479fdw Printer
Here is a heavy-duty HP office printer. If you are thinking of making a considerable amount of investment on your printer, this would be the best option for you because this is one of the best office printers with LaserJet. HP has been on the business for quite sometimes. They know what they are doing. The HP Color LaserJet Pro Multifunction M479fdw is the result of their years of researching and testing. You can consistently get a high-quality print, scan, and fax. This beast has it all: high security, energy-saving mode, fast printing, wireless and wi-fi printing, and many more. The HP office printer would complement with your growing business.
- You can ease your workflow by automating the complicated steps. Once you customize the settings, you can save it with the touch of a button and let it do its work. The touch screen control panel is customizable, and you can get it set according to your needs.
- You can get even make it work without a local network connection. The built-in wi-fi connectivity can be used to connect to your smartphone. Once it is done, you can print anytime and from anywhere.
- With the HP Color LaserJet Pro Multifunction M479fdw, you get a commendable speed of up to 30 pages per minute. You also save time with the single-pass duplex scanning feature. It also supports 50 sheets auto document feeder. The input tray capacity is 250 sheets.
- The printer is energy efficient. It saves up to 18 % of energy thanks to the way it has been designed and built.
- Security measures have been built into the device. It is highly secured.
- It comes with thousand pages of toner right out of the box. You also get a one year warranty on this product and the promise of a 24×7 support team.
- You can print and scan from any devices like smartphones, tablets, or iPhones, thanks to its HP smart app.
- It is now voice-enabled. You can even work your printer with Alexa, Google Assistant, and Microsoft Cortana.
- It is cost-efficient, versatile, and delivers high-speed printing.
- It is energy efficient.
- You get multiple options of connectivity
- It has a customizable home screen with automated features.
- The print quality is outstanding
- One problem could be its price range. It is at the higher end. It is not recommended for small business or home use. You could quickly get printers at a lower price range, which would equally satisfy your needs
9. Xerox Phaser 6510/DN Color Printer
The Xerox Phaser 6510/DN is one of the best all in one printer for small businesses. It comes as a mid-range priced printer. It is an office printer that supports almost any mobile device. System Software like Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud, and even Android and Mopria can be used to connect to the printer. You can instantly get your documents and pictures printed without any hassle. The security system in this printer is top notched. You can rest assured that you are protected. It has an insane resolution giving you the finer details. The printed documents are crisp and clear. Designed to work without any interruption, it has powerful productivity tools.
- If you are worried about its maintenance cost, then the Xerox Phaser 6510/DN would make the right choice. You can save 10 percent by making your orders via dash replenishment. You can end the subscription anytime you want. Once you activate it, the printer automatically measures the level of ink and places smart orders.
- With a resolution of 1200 x 2400 dots per inch, you get quality pictures and documents with every print. The final output quality is crisp and clear. Thanks to all the fine details, nothing is missed out. The photo prints are of exceptional quality.
- Whether you are running a small business or mid-sized business, the Xerox Phaser 6510/DN can efficiently deliver. It is built to guarantee you 50,000 pages printed per month. A commendable speed of 30 pages per minute goes a long way to help you complete work in bulk quickly and efficiently. An office printer crafted to meet the needs of your ever-growing business.
- The printer also comes with exceptional security features. To protect sensitive documents from getting in wrong hands, the company has added measures like IP Filtering, IPsec, SNMPv3, and Secure Print
- Thanks to its second paper tray (optional), you can load add an extra 550 sheets. Printing can go on without any interruption. However, the standard capacity maxes out at 300 sheets.
- You can now save time thanks to its standard two-sided printing.
- It has a wireless connectivity option. You even have wi-fi options that can help you get connected with your device for quick and easy print. You can use different mobile devices to connect to the printer. You have many options to choose from when it comes to connectivity.
- The company offers you a one year warranty to go with it.
- It is robust and sturdy. The Xerox Phaser 6510/DN ensures that you get the most out of the investment. You have uninterrupted printing.
- You get high-quality printing. The resolution for this printer is noteworthy.
- It has two-sided printing. It is safe and secure, and its wireless connectivity helps you go a long way.
- Toner replacement cost is high
10. Xerox VersaLink B400/DN
Here is an extremely user-friendly printer. Starting from its setup to browsing through its home screen option, you can work on it seamlessly. You can print anytime and from anywhere with its wireless connectivity. It is an excellent choice for both small and big businesses. It could be an ideal printer for your office. Xenox VersaLink is one of the best office printers with such paper capacity.
- The home screen is customizable and easy to use. The touchscreen is superb and functions smoothly. It has a highly intuitive layout top help you through each function. You can easily personalize the various setting option.
- You get various connectivity options. You can add your printer to multiple devices.
- The security mechanism is exceptional. You get an all-round secure platform.
- Paper capacity is 700 sheets, and you get three extra optional trays. It sums up to 2350, which is immense.
- The printing speed averages 45 pages per minute.
- You get a one year warranty with this product.
- It is user-friendly
- With speed up to 45 ppm, it gets jobs done quickly and efficiently.
- Uninterrupted work due to its large paper capacity.
- The parts are not very durable.
Having one of the best office printers can help you go a long way. Be sure to check the list. Remember, expensive doesn’t mean it is the best. Weigh your needs. Consider all the buying options like features, price, durability, and usability. You don’t want to end up with a high-end product only to leave it standing there in your workplace without any use. There are so many options in the market, and you are sure to get one that would be perfect for your business.