Basketball games are one of the widely favored sports throughout the world. If you are looking for an alternative option for improving your basketball experience, then the best roof mounted basketball hoop is what you need. Unlike a freestanding in-ground system, this type of basketball hoops allows easy installation of the rooftops. As such, the basket hoop height will significantly vary based on the height of your roof.
There are several reasons why you need a roof-mounted basketball hoop. One apparent reason is that it will allow you to exercise daily, which is necessary for both kids and adults. Installing the best roof mounted basketball hoop will not only bring exceptional fun but will also give family members and friends to spend time outside. Another reason for accommodating a basketball hoop in your driveway is that you can practice basketball games without having to visit the gym or other related places.
Table of Contents
How to install the basketball hoop?
In comparison with the in-ground system, mounting a roof basketball hoop is relatively straightforward and inexpensive. Nevertheless, you should follow proper steps, so that it endures even the most terrific play. Below are some suggestions for you:
- Nobody likes undoing work. As such, to avoid any confusion, make sure that you have thoroughly read the installation instructions.
- Secondly, you should choose a suitable location where you want to install it.
- Next, you should locate the roof studs. You can use an electronic stud finder if it is difficult to find.
- Fourthly, mark the mounting holes with a pencil or marker by placing the mounting bracket of your basketball hoop over the roof studs. The marked points are where you will drill the bolts.
- Ensure that you apply a substantial amount of caulk on the holes to avoid water leakage.
- Once you have secured the bracket to the roof, you should attach the backboard to the bracket.
Quick Look at the Garage Roof Mount Basketball Hoop System Specifications:
|Specifications||Garage Roof Mount Basketball Hoop System|
|Backboard Size||60x36x0.5 Inches|
|Backboard Material||Clear Acrylic with Aluminum Frame|
|Basketball Rim||Double Spring|
Review of Katop Garage Roof Mount Basketball Hoop System:
If you have limited driveway space and looking for a roof-mounted basketball hoop with a straightforward installation process, then this product will be the right pick for you. The material construction of this product is of high quality; thus, it can satisfy even the most demanding players. Besides, you can easily install it directly from the roof just by following three steps.
An essential attribute of this roof mounted basketball hoop relates to its superior stability and durability. It features 60×36 inches backboard made of clear acrylic, while the material used for making the backboard frame is durable aluminum. Additionally, the thickness of the board is 0.5 inches, which is thicker than most competitors.
With this product, you do not have to worry about not fitting it on your house roof. The reason is that it features a telescoping adjustable system, which allows easy mounting on any rooftops. With its heavy-duty design, the mounting bracket allows you to easily set the rim at accurately ten inches regardless of the variance in the height and angle of your roof. In other words, this basketball hoop is compatible with 92 percent of all rooftops.
- It comes with an easy installation process.
- The white nylon net is resistant to all types of weather.
- It features 60x36x0.5 inches of an acrylic backboard with an aluminum frame.
- It is durable with high stability.
- It comes with a telescopic adjustable frame to ensure easier mounting.
- Heavy-duty double spring rim.
- It also features breakaway rim for protecting the wrist.
- It provides 92 percent compatibility with all types of rooftops.
- It is quite heavy; as such, it is difficult to install just by an individual.