About Portable Electric Heaters. What is a Portable Electric Heater?
There are many sources of portable-electric powered space heaters on the market. Portable electric heaters typically range in sizes from 2 to 18 or more BTUs. Some models even boast a fan that is capable of heating large spaces up to 1000 square feet in size.Different Types of Heaters: Forced Air Space Heater, Radiator Heater, Woodburning Heater, etc.
What You Should Look for Before Buying a Portable Electric Heater? What features you should look into when buying a Portable Electric Heater?
The type of device you are looking at. The capacity of the heating coils that come inside the unit. These coils send and circulate heat to the interior of your room or space to provide temperatures as high as 250 degrees through convection power. About half of people expect a portable heater to have low noise status, remote control, and flameless operation, so keep these in mind for your actual purchase. Today’s technology has eliminated any long time you may have had to carry your heater around instead, many can be plugged into outlets typically found in the home or vehicle’s cigarette lighter ports between trips or tasks in which they are used.
Table of Contents
- About Portable Electric Heaters. What is a Portable Electric Heater?
- What You Should Look for Before Buying a Portable Electric Heater? What features you should look into when buying a Portable Electric Heater?
- Types of Portable Electric Heaters. What are the different types of Portable Electric Heaters?
- What are the Benefits of Having a Portable Electric Heater? Why should I buy a Portable Electric Heater?
- List of The Best Portable Electric Heaters
- What are some popular portable electric heaters?
- How do electric heaters work?
- Why would I need a portable electric heater?
- What kind of heating power do I need for an electric heater?
- Related posts:
Types of Portable Electric Heaters. What are the different types of Portable Electric Heaters?
Types of Portable Electric Heaters
· Industrial Heaters
\”Industrial Heaters are an important piece in maintaining consistent operation of a refrigeration and freezing plant.\”
· Hydronic Heaters
· Portable Electric Heaters
\”A portable electric space heater can offer an excellent way to provide a home, office, warehouse or other building with heat during cold weather.\”
Types of Portable Electric Heaters
1. Industrial oaders – Utility or Commercial Grade (Dual-Phase Electric) high-temperature commercial grade which has various capacity levels and is often used in industrial applications and/2. Tapeless operation – A blower, magnetic starter, enclosed combustion unit & innovative dielectric heating element .
What are the Benefits of Having a Portable Electric Heater? Why should I buy a Portable Electric Heater?
A portable electric heater is a device that people can take with them and plug in virtually anywhere to heat a specific area. Portable electric heaters are quieter than space 10 heating systems and can operate anywhere- from the garage or basement to an invigorating workshop or yes, even the bedroom warmer. They offer another option for heating in certain cases where old spaces were left unheated when new housing was installed.
A portable electric heater offers several benefits because it is never too heavy, obnoxious or bulky for moving around the house during winter. In fact, many times these units are safer and cheaper to use than traditional home heating methods such as baseboard thermostats.
List of The Best Portable Electric Heaters
1. Portable Electric Space Heater with Thermostat, 1500W/750W Safe and Quiet Ceramic Heater Fan, Heat Up 200 Square Feet for Office Room Desk Indoor Use
Keep your home nice and toasty with our ceramic space heater! One of the best advantages of using this space heater is that it is both a fan and a heater. Read below for further product details and specifications.
- 1500W/750W level to either warm up your house in winter or cool it down in summer
- Economical, safe and easy installation
- Provides feeling of comfort to you and your family
2. Amazon Basics 1500W Oscillating Ceramic Heater with Adjustable Thermostat, Silver
You just slogged back from shoveling the driveway during a powerful storm, and you’re dreading the nitty-gritty of the holidays. You’ve forced yourself to bundle up and brave bitter cold to make things easier on that special someone.
- Classic styling with the state-of-the-art heating.
- Keep an entire room perfectly warm using innovative ceramic heater.
- Can be powered in three different ways so you can choose which best suits your needs.
3. Space Heater, 1500W Electric Heaters Indoor Portable with Thermostat , PTC Fast Heating Ceramic Room Small Heater with Heating and Fan Modes for Bedroom, Office and Indoor Use
Skip the old space heaters that just rot away electricity and overheat your room. Get our customer approved & highly-rated, efficient 1500-watt electric heating space heater.
- The high PTC cerany heating element easily and quickly heats up any sized room with minimal energy consumption
- The advanced fan technology allows for easy, customized heat settings.
4. Electric Space Heater, 70° Oscillating with 1500W/750W PTC Fast Heating Portable Heater Fan, Safe and Quiet Small Room Heater with Tip-Over and Overheat Protection for Office Bathroom Desk Indoor Use
The Lasko 70 electric space heater is straightforward and easy to use. The \”Quick Heat\” 1.5kW & 750W can provide quick heating for a larger space of about 400 sq. ft., but the \”Medium\” 750W is useful for more intimate spaces between 100-150 sq. ft. This appliance runs on AC power and is safer than other models as it contains an insulated safety cover.
- Operating on pure ceramic heating technology that makes it the fastest and most environmentally-friendly solution on the market.
- Has an adaptive heat sensor that changes its power output to automatically maintain a stable temperature when used in small – medium sized rooms.
- Equipped with 2 Heat settings (750W and 1500W) for a customizable heating experience
5. Lasko Electric Space Heater for Indoor Use, Remote, Oscillating, Digital Display, Ceramic Element, Adjustable Thermostat 1500/900 watts, Auto-Off Timer, Overheat Safety Protection,Silver,751320
This electric heater is perfect to set the right temperature in any room or to heat up a small living area. With over 70 years of reliable power, this heater is a household essential. This adjusts the temperature to the comfort level you desire in no time and the quiet operation won’t disrupt your work or rest.
- This adjustable space heater offers 2 Quiet Settings including high heat and low heat, so it’s always at its most efficient. With Auto setting and wide oscillation, heat reaches everywhere, evenly Warming up a room size up to 436 square feet depending on its height
6. KopBeau Oscillating Space Heater for Indoor Use,1S Fast Heating, Electric & Portable Heater w/ Thermostat, 1500W Ceramic PTC Room Heater with 4 Modes, 24H Timer, LED Display, Safe for Office Use
Ready to beat the cold? Get your hands on KopBeau’s space-saving Oscillating Space heater. Choose between ceramic coated steel or electrical heating options and get cozy this winter.
- Luxury and convenience come together in a flurry of heat.
- Perfect for warming up living spaces, quickly and with SO little fuss.
- Never worry about tidying because of the cordless design.
- 2 different settings for your preferred temperature
7. GiveBest Portable Ceramic Space Heater with Overheat and Tip Over Protection, 750W/1500W Electric Room Heater with Adjustable Thermostat for Office Room Desk Indoor Use
You’ll always be warm and toasty with this portable heater and ceramic-coated cookware combo. When you need a little more heating, the 6 feet long, 12\” long cord will be your best friend. Don’t shiver in your office, or find someone to come over to turn up the furnace all the time – get yourself a GiveBest heater that can also cook delicious nourishing food!
- Super light and easy to carry around with a handle conveniently located at the bottom of the unit.
- Compatible for indoor use for you to relax near a heater on those frigid winter days
- Plugged into an outlet and heating up your space within minutes
8. Dreo Portable Space Heater, 70°Oscillating Electric Heaters with Digital Thermostat, 1500W PTC Ceramic Heater, 4 Modes, 12h Timer, Safety Quiet Heating, Small Heater for Bedroom, Office, Indoor Use
DARING TO BE MORE EFFECTIVE THAN YOUR COMPETITORS – WHEN ITS 30 DEGREES OUTSIDE, Your heating system should do it all. Simply bring our small, intelligent space heater into your home and say goodbye to shivering for good.
- Advanced PTC ceramic heating providing more heat from the same surface area making it great for tight spaces and small rooms.
- Tip-over safety shut-off immediately disconnects power to protect your family from burn incidents and a hidden handle for easy portability.
9. Dreo Space Heater for Indoor Use, Quiet&Fast Portable Heater with Tip-Over and Overheat Protection, Remote, Oscillating,12H Timer, LED Display with Touch Control, Electric Heater for Office Use
Counteract the winter blues with Dreo. Toasty warm at just the push of a button! Dreo has 2S Instant Heating that takes only 2 seconds for your office, bedroom, and other rooms to become summer-ready. It has 3 heating modes from 900W to 1500W which mean your space is just as cozy in winter as its been in summer.
- Heats up in 2 seconds- save the hassle of waiting
- 3 heat modes to keep your desired temperature & personalize warmth
- Soundlessly ventilates breaths in a silencer to prevent noise & increase elements of relaxation
10. EcoSmart ECO 11 Electric Tankless Water Heater, 13KW at 240 Volts with Patented Self Modulating Technology
A lot of people need hot water quickly–usually to wash their dishes when they’re in the middle of cooking. Many kitchen sinks don’t have a quick-connect option to bring your hot water just where it’s needed, so you run a sinkful of cold water and wait for it to come up. You can only use that method if you don’t care about wasting fuel and hundredss of gallons of fresh water every year.
- This Endless Hot Water System provides endless on-demand hot water that never runs a day.
- Heat pump technology works non-stop to provide the hottest water always (never worry about running out of hot tap water ever again)
- Instantaneous heat recovery for continuous delivery of unlimited hot water with no need to wait
- This system saves space in your kitchen and bathroom because it is only one handle tall
- Please note: features may not be quantifiable.
What are some popular portable electric heaters?
Portable Electric Heaters.
Warm air from a room as well as cold surfaces within the room may be warmed to a temperature that is agreeable to humans. This is done by transferring heat into the air or other surfaces and accumulating it within them or it is done by supplying heat, through electric coils, directly to the person or surface making up the final destination of this energy.
Some popular portable electric heaters are:
- FESTOOL FRH 16
- Stiebel Eltron Tempra IQ-2-32
- Kolektor Heat Pad ECO K3-1
How do electric heaters work?
The primary components of an electric heater are the heating elements, thermostat, control panel, and fan.
In order to provide its intended purpose of heat generation, an electric heater requires electricity that is proced top flow into electrical wires from a standard power outlet. These wires create the conductive heat necessary for their operation.
Why would I need a portable electric heater?
A portable electric heater is perfect for any room that is small or capped off in size because of its portability. You can plug it in an outlet in the wall, like most forms of heating, or plug it into a power cord to heat electrical equipment. Whenever you’re limited on space, this type of heater may be a good fit for your needs. These are also excellent for sheds or garages during icy seasons to keep them from freezing during long periods of time when they’re not being used.
Some might consider using these as supplemental form of heating, while some like it more as an outdoor heating method. In other regions where the weather is cooler, this type of heating is only used as one source of supplementary heating- not the main source.
What kind of heating power do I need for an electric heater?
With a variety of types, brands, and heat power available with portable electric heaters, it is important to assess your individual heating needs to determine which one will be appropriate for your office space or home.
This electric heater is designed for shoppers looking for a heater to suit all their needs and work in different industries, this coveress a majority of all heating jobs.
The requirements for this product vary from industry to industry. Some need an electric hot water heater that can raise the temperature of the water to be heated quickly so as not to slowdown production runoffs. Whereas other demand an electric radiator heating system that can keep accurate and even heating throughout the day to prevent any unpleasant cold spots at any point during their production runoffs.