Splash pads are a toddler’s best friend during the summer season. A pool will cost you a lot of money to entertain your kids. This is where the splash pads come in for toddlers. You can keep your toddlers off the screen and give them a cooling break with the best splash pads for toddlers to beat the summer heat.
Table of Contents
- Splash Pads for Toddlers Buyer’s Guide
- Here are the Top 7 Best Splash Pads for Toddlers:
- Splash Pads Reviews
- Splash Pads – Frequently Asked Questions
- Do you require an air pump to inflate the pad?
- What material is used to make these sprinklers?
- How portable are the splash pads?
- What is the correct method to drain all the water from the outer ring?
- Do I constantly have to keep the water running to keep the pad inflated?
- Related posts:
Splash Pads for Toddlers Buyer’s Guide
However, there are a few key pointers you have to look out for before you purchase one. They include:
- Assembling – You don’t want to purchase a splash pad that is hard to set up. Buyers should pick the one that is easy to set up and doesn’t come with a lot of hassle. The water should easily flow inside the pad with a simple connection. And disassembling of the product should be just as easy as setting it up.
- Durability – It is always advisable to pick splash pads that are tough and sturdy. You want a splash pad that can easily withstand heavy usage. A proper assessment of the product should be done so that it lasts long.
- Safety – Buyers should always make sure to get splash pads that are completely free of BPA. Harmful chemicals pose a great danger to your toddler’s health. The splash pads should be entirely free from phthalates.
- Water Height – You should resort to splash pads that have an adjustable water height. It is important to always control the pressure of water in the pad. Buyers should be able to increase and lower the water pressure based on the requirement as well as for safety.
- Storage – Splash pads should be easily foldable for storage. They shouldn’t take much space in storage. Unplugging, draining, and emptying of the pad should be easy as ABC. The level of portability should always be taken into account before you purchase one of these splash pads.
Here are the Top 7 Best Splash Pads for Toddlers:
- Outdoor Mermaid Water Splash Pads for Toddlers
- Obuby Toddlers Outdoor Splash Pad Sprinkler Toy
- Abida Splash Pad, 70” Outside Sprinkler Play Mat Toddler Girls and Boys
- Minto Sprinkler for Baby Girls and Boys
- Baby Infant Wading Swimming Pool
- SplashEZ 3-in-1 Sprinkler for Kids – Swimming Pool for Babies and Toddlers
- QPAU Baby Pool for Learning, Inflatable Splash Pad Water Toy
Splash Pads Reviews
Outdoor Mermaid Water Pad for Toddlers
The Mermaid Splash Pad is an outdoor baby pool that can be used in the comfort of your backyard. It will easily help your toddlers cool off and relax during hot weather. The product comes with extra toys such as wands and crowns to make your daughter feel like a real-life princess.
You simply have to connect the valve of the sprinkler’s mat to a faucet for use. There is no fuss and hassle with this product. The product is also quite bright and colorful. It is usable for toddlers that are 12 months and up.
Obuby Toddlers Outdoor Water Sprinkler Toy
The Obuby Sprinkler & Splash Play Mat offers both plays and learning for your toddlers. Many precious cartoon animals are embedded intimately on the pad. It increases the child’s curiosity and establishes a perfect bond of the parent-child relationship. It is meant for toddlers that are 12 months and up.
You can easily plug the pad to a garden hose or a PVC tubing for use. It is best suited for outdoor beach lawn toys, birthday and summer pool parties. The product is an excellent birthday gift for toddlers ranging from 1-6 years for both sexes. You can avail of this splash pad for around $25-27.
Abida Splash Pad, 70” Outside Sprinkler Play Mat Toddler Girls and Boys
The Abida Splash Pad is all about fun learning. It increases the imagination of your toddler. Your child will develop greater emotional skills, and cognitive development will be improved. It is meant for children that are 18 months and above. You can easily attach the pad to a PVC tubing or a garden hose for use.
Your children can easily play in it without the risk of drowning or injuries. It can be used for relaxing under the sun and parties at the garden, beach, lawn or near the swimming pool. It is important to dry it after use and avoid direct exposure to sunlight.
Minto Sprinkler for Baby Girls and Boys
The Minto Toy Splash Pad is playable not just for children of 18 months and above but adults as well. Adults can join in and accompany their toddlers. It is known for enhancing the relationship between parents and their kids. The flexibility of the child improves and serves as the perfect escape for toddlers from all the indoor screen activities and toys.
You can easily utilize it by attaching the pad to a PV tubing or the garden hose. You can easily disassemble the pad after use by folding and drying it. The product is what we call a party hit and serves as the perfect birthday gift for your toddler. It comes in a bright blue color with a whale pattern that the kids love and adore. You can avail of this splash pad for around $30-35 dollars.
Baby Infant Wading Swimming Pool
The Inflatable Splash Pad Sprinkler makes an excellent alternative to your conventional swimming pools for kids. It is like a combination of a kiddie pool, water toys with water slip & slides. The pad acts as a fountain spray for toddlers. It is perfectly suitable for kids ranging from 36 months up to 12 years old. The product is a #1 best seller in amazon launchpad toys.
Your toddlers can have fun without the hazards that come with conventional swimming pools. It is nothing like the standard baby pool and is unique. Your yard will be the star of the neighborhood once you attach it to a hose.
SplashEZ 3-in-1 Splad Pad Sprinkler for Kids – Swimming Pool for Babies and Toddlers
The 3-in-1 Sprinkler is an educational and fun-filled kiddie pool. It is created with the aim of easy and fun learning. This fountain sprinkler is the ultimate favorite for so many buyers. It is quite refreshing and parent-approved for use. This pool of shallow wading is the #1 best seller in outdoor water play sprinklers.
Educators, Scientists, researchers as well as psychologists all agree that healthy child development is achieved by learning through play. The pad offers both learnings and plays in one brilliant pool. The bright and beautiful pictures will keep them entertained. The product retails for around $33-35.
QPAU Baby Splash Pad for Learning, Inflatable Water Toy
The QPAU Sprinkler is a little different in comparison to other splash pads. Buyers will notice the cute and lovely toy fishes swimming within the outer ring whenever it’s filled with water. Your toddlers will be busy catching fishes. It is a combination of both the sprinkler and swimming pool that makes it fun for hours.
The pad is like a learning mat for your toddlers. Many children are attracted by the pattern of the product. It also enhances motor skills and helps kids develop proper and strong muscles. Toddlers who are three months and up can use this splash pad. Jumping, flailing, and skipping in the water has never been more fun.
Summing It Up
Since toddlers naturally love playing in the water, the above-mentioned splash pads will act as a convenient source of learning and imagination. All of these products offer an array of usages and importance to kids of different ages.
Splash Pads – Frequently Asked Questions
Do you require an air pump to inflate the pad?
The pads don’t require any air pumping. Water is used to inflate the pads. You can easily hook the pad to a hose to fill and inflate it.
What material is used to make these sprinklers?
All of these sprinklers are made with PVC material that is non-toxic. They are 100% BPA free guarantee. The products are incredibly durable and environment friendly.
How portable are the splash pads?
They are extremely light to carry around and store. You won’t face any issue with the assembling and disassembling of these splash pads. However, it is important to hang and dry them after use.
What is the correct method to drain all the water from the outer ring?
Rolling the pad up in the direction of the spout should do the trick. It will allow the pad to be lightweight and easy to lift. Now you have to hand the pad with its spout facing the ground to finish draining the water.
Do I constantly have to keep the water running to keep the pad inflated?
Setting up of the pad is very simple. You just have to turn on the water and attach the garden hose to the pad. After the rim is filled up, the sprinklers will start functioning. You just have to keep the water running.